Description:Of no conscience

Description:Of no conscience
My name: Daniel H. Schluckebier. I am slightly an aggressive person with a good sense of humor. Man on a mission with goals to achieve. I love spending time to myself or with weird and interesting people. I love writing and into artistic thinking. I enjoy creating new identities and tend to be multi-personalistic from time to time... Considered mysterious and random. Not to be annoyed or upset. Very easy going...

Saturday, September 29, 2007

You are...

I look at you and yet you smile, we talk just as if we knew each other just a little better everyday and yet your actions make me question myself as if there was some thing wrong with me. Yes, you are beautiful and all that and you are smart just to add that fact that you are also responsible. In fact, I have no clue why it bothers me that you are yet so childish in your mind, you say so much with so little words. You have smoothly fitted ourself into a sock like I used to wear in my past. You are a like that kitchen fly trapped in the web of life. So with all that I say, try acting a bit human and don't let your accomplishments make you feel like you are invisible, the reality is you are just as good as anyone.

Who are you?
Powered By Blogger

5 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

Dedicated to that person who's been acting witchy lately.

"Try acting a bit human and don't let your accomplishments make you feel like you are invisible" — an ego problem huh? I like those types; I have a good time frustrating them.

Rachelle said...

i love this post actually, you sound like an extremely caring person and whoever you are talking about im sure you will make them happy.

Beth said...

Thanks Dani, I have no idea if you were speaking to me but I am chewing on it "same way". Loving and admonishing. I will work on being human.

Nuff love!

Everything has a reason why said...

aww danny- never knew you had this much gentleness in you...

Anand said...

a kiss of wind..touch of moon light and a ink of clouds blue is how i describe this little notes. I see hard hitting are always smooth on their ends. Painfull tears are always cold. well expressed.

The Reapers Boulevard

Is the journey alone in the long and busy lanes of life whereby everyone keeps loosing everything. Even those who gain, eventually loose everything in the end. Except the right decision that grants them eternal life(Giving their life to God)...