Description:Of no conscience

Description:Of no conscience
My name: Daniel H. Schluckebier. I am slightly an aggressive person with a good sense of humor. Man on a mission with goals to achieve. I love spending time to myself or with weird and interesting people. I love writing and into artistic thinking. I enjoy creating new identities and tend to be multi-personalistic from time to time... Considered mysterious and random. Not to be annoyed or upset. Very easy going...

Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Bridge


Suddenly, the gap to my understanding was bridged. I came to understand that we are who we are and though we are slaves to our own minds, we will never open up to anyone to the extremes what I can personally call trust. We all fear to share our deepest secret, we all fear to be known for our little habbits we routinely live for, we are all like portraits and frames. We are survivors in this arena called the "world." We have such disgusting tendencies to be hypocritical with friends but only to conceal our fears. I would say, be not my friend if I know not who you are, but then again, I am not perfect or open myself. I ought to believe that it is unrealistic for us to think we will ever know each other like we know the very spelling of our names. Yet, we create our own illusions and give light to misconceptions of love, we fail to understand that love is not beautiful in its creation but more life appreciated for the struggle of getting there. Till the truth of all secrets be revealed and we are forgiven, we are then accepted for whom we really are and if such divine expected action is done, we are all to be rewarded with love....


The question is, will we ever accept what true love really is and when will the trusting really start?

For with no trust there is no true love...

5 comments:

Everything has a reason why said...

Love is trust, but do we ever really really trust?

* Ice Queen * said...

that's true. without trust there is no love. for how can they love us if they don't know who we are? and if they love us for who they think we are, it's wrong because it's not the real us.

Leonardo Melendez said...

Hmmm. I always get here late. They've said it all.

"Love is trust, but do we ever really really trust?" — not sure if it was intended this way but, read between those lines...deep shit.

Anand said...

Wonderfull words but again i see your writting coated deeply than what words say. I see this writting is not of love and trust between two different people but between me and myself. me and my mind...its that Freedom From Known struggle.

Anonymous said...

Good post.

The Reapers Boulevard

Is the journey alone in the long and busy lanes of life whereby everyone keeps loosing everything. Even those who gain, eventually loose everything in the end. Except the right decision that grants them eternal life(Giving their life to God)...