Description:Of no conscience

Description:Of no conscience
My name: Daniel H. Schluckebier. I am slightly an aggressive person with a good sense of humor. Man on a mission with goals to achieve. I love spending time to myself or with weird and interesting people. I love writing and into artistic thinking. I enjoy creating new identities and tend to be multi-personalistic from time to time... Considered mysterious and random. Not to be annoyed or upset. Very easy going...

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Smoke...

I have been looking out the window in different instances and for so many different days, all to consume the sent of the burning cigarette that almost never go away.
With no enthusiasm I have been moving around and taking along with me the memory of the early morning routine.
The Rushing to slip on my working jeans and the tending to the stove and the toaster at the same time, then rushing to check if the coffee is ready and finally to get myself in the pick-up truck seconds before my brother get tired of waiting on me.
Well, although I no longer have a crave for the cigarettes I bought a dollar worth yesterday only to remind myself of how happy I was while going to the ranch and sharing a pack of whites with my elder brother.
For that moment I took the first draw and I closed my eyes and as my lids closed there were vivid pictures that flew by and the many smells that attacked my nose brought sadness and emptiness to me, knowing that I am no where close to seeing my dad, my little brother Justin nor Jason. I can't wait till I go home and smoke a cigarette once again on my way to the ranch.

13 comments:

Tracy Tillett said...

Not a smoker, but seeing other people doing it, it looks so soothing... teasing, do it...!... but then again, I hate smoke n cigarettes.

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

@:Tracy: Actually the taste of smoking isn't nice at all but the feeling you get after you smoke is relaxing, I guess many peopl have different reactions to. I don't like smoking either but its the only thing that helps me feel as if i have my brother at my side. I haven't been home for quite a while and I am starting to miss my family.

sonn31llon gaming said...

dude i know exactly how good it feels and i know how the craving can get but i stopped before summer and so far i am doin good......not good for u but it is like alchohol nice and provides a good after effect

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

@:martin: Serious I kinda forgot that you smoked but have you gotten rid of the drinking? As for me I do both sometimes.

Tracy Tillett said...

Is spelling Leo's name, incorrectly, on your Blogger's Unit, intentional? I would think not...

Everything has a reason why said...

danny danny..
SMOKING IS BAD DUDE.. but yeha i understand..i quit myself
B

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

@:Tracy: I got to say that you got some good eyes,I have been looking at that over and over again and I never saw that erroe. Sweet me, thanks tho...

Leonardo Melendez said...

The Reaper's Boulevard: Killing Myself Day by Day. Muhahaha!

I don't smoke, never have, never will. I'm also a virgin.

Leonardo Melendez said...

I could almost feel the joy. Great to hear you had an enjoyable weekend with the family.

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

Hehehe, virgin eh'...

Probably true I am killing myself and i really did have a good time when I got home, everything was just so happy the feeling was like never before. I really don't know what was so special about it. However, I am also really glad to hear from you and hope to see you soon.

Beth said...

Don't smoke Danny. I love you too much to see you get old and wrinkly before your time. Besides the smell, isn't there enough info these days to convince you. Is that the only way you can feel close to your family? I feel sorry for you.... I won't want to be in that place.

Beth said...

Wait a minute.... Boy with an orange skirt? What are you talking about. Flirting? You're lost Danny.

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

thats not nice Beth, don't pretend like you don't remember. I am lost in a world of loneliness. Its not bad to say that you like some one beth. I flirt a lot too...

Everyone flirts...

We are a flirty fucking set of people but every one seems to be so innocent we all forget the meaning of it when we are confronted about it. Especially about sex and all that crap . Its natural stop making a big deal about it.

Don't take it too personal its just my point of view....

If i offend you I am sorry, please forgive me beth and all...

The Reapers Boulevard

Is the journey alone in the long and busy lanes of life whereby everyone keeps loosing everything. Even those who gain, eventually loose everything in the end. Except the right decision that grants them eternal life(Giving their life to God)...