Description:Of no conscience

Description:Of no conscience
My name: Daniel H. Schluckebier. I am slightly an aggressive person with a good sense of humor. Man on a mission with goals to achieve. I love spending time to myself or with weird and interesting people. I love writing and into artistic thinking. I enjoy creating new identities and tend to be multi-personalistic from time to time... Considered mysterious and random. Not to be annoyed or upset. Very easy going...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The Shit

These are some of the shit that can instantly make us enemies,just don't ever do them to me...

1. Remove your hands from anywhere near my face...
2. Never hit me on the back, I will by instinct hit you back...
3. Don't tap on the surface I am resting my back on, drives me crazy...
4. I hate sign language with a passion...
5. Disgust being with people that sponge up for any reason.
6. Don't enjoy being near noisy people for more than five minutes.
7. If you think you are too improtant to say hi to me and you expect me to say hi, you can just kiss my white ass.
8. I hate people that like to bully on others...
9.I will burn or destroy anynthing with Dora the explora the big head bitch...
10.Don't touch my food or drink without my permission.

5 comments:

Everything has a reason why said...

God danny! sheesh, i see why you don't like being around me too much.. and becuase i believe you are important enought, i will try to be more quite around you.
oh.. can i borrow your idea? i would like to write one like this.

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

Interesting,what makes you think I don't like being around you? Go right ahead and write up ur list...

Beth said...

Wowers!

What are you going to do when you have kids?

My sincere apologies for every doing/having/talking as such as you have described. My bad... I guess all of us are like that deep down inside

Tracy Tillett said...

ur ass is white...

I'll keep these in mind if I ever meet you,

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

ummm, yeah its white and yeah you are probably gonna meet me.

Atleast I hope....

The Reapers Boulevard

Is the journey alone in the long and busy lanes of life whereby everyone keeps loosing everything. Even those who gain, eventually loose everything in the end. Except the right decision that grants them eternal life(Giving their life to God)...