Description:Of no conscience

Description:Of no conscience
My name: Daniel H. Schluckebier. I am slightly an aggressive person with a good sense of humor. Man on a mission with goals to achieve. I love spending time to myself or with weird and interesting people. I love writing and into artistic thinking. I enjoy creating new identities and tend to be multi-personalistic from time to time... Considered mysterious and random. Not to be annoyed or upset. Very easy going...

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Heart's mistake

When I am without you,
I can't stand being with me.

My thoughts soak my words
and I dream I'm reeling you in.

Your words are numbered but I patiently wait for the other line
and though hands with no fingers point at the time.

"I know there is enough."

I'm feeding on your every expression,
you place a scarce smile on my face.

Effortless you mold me into what you want
but I'm hurt when you displace what I seek in you.

Your beauty could never be defined by the scholars,
you simply define it by who you really are.

For even God knows I'd cut a deal to be with you
but we all know its unreal to squeeze hearts out of thin air.

And though your heart is frozen cold
the ice shall someday melt.

I'll be waiting on the blessed rain.

5 comments:

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

Hope you like this one...

Anonymous said...

It made me kind of sad thinking you're waiting for something u might not get. Still I love the poem. You're an amazing poet, Danny...

Daniel H. Schluckebier said...

Hey thanks. yeah I'm known for the sad stuff and not for the heart warming. I guess I get used to it after a while. Sometimes I want something more.

Anonymous said...

But u have more... U just refuse to see it.

Anonymous said...

And just so u know, sad can also be beautiful.

The Reapers Boulevard

Is the journey alone in the long and busy lanes of life whereby everyone keeps loosing everything. Even those who gain, eventually loose everything in the end. Except the right decision that grants them eternal life(Giving their life to God)...