Description:Of no conscience

Description:Of no conscience
My name: Daniel H. Schluckebier. I am slightly an aggressive person with a good sense of humor. Man on a mission with goals to achieve. I love spending time to myself or with weird and interesting people. I love writing and into artistic thinking. I enjoy creating new identities and tend to be multi-personalistic from time to time... Considered mysterious and random. Not to be annoyed or upset. Very easy going...

Friday, February 13, 2009

Strawberry

On a reaping day...

There you are, still and untouched
Juicy as ever, I can't stop looking.

You have created an appetite in me
like never before.

I am surprised at the fact that he
barely pays you any attention;
nor has he picked you up.

He gives me a suspicious look,
I look away and consciously wonder if you are his
and I ask myself,"Is he gonna make the move?"

Your smell in the air I can almost practically taste,
I'd beg for a bite; only one bite.

May God forbid me getting caught and
may my sin of self satisfaction be forgiven.

Its the first and I wish not the last that
I will savor your passionate flavor.

For my lips will once again bind onto your rosy and tender flesh.

For your sweet and natural taste cure my crave and need for you.

"For them many that witnessed me picking from another man's basket,I beg your understanding."

Written By: Daniel H. Schluckebier
Visit:
http://www.thereapersboulevard.blogspot.com

No comments:

The Reapers Boulevard

Is the journey alone in the long and busy lanes of life whereby everyone keeps loosing everything. Even those who gain, eventually loose everything in the end. Except the right decision that grants them eternal life(Giving their life to God)...