Description:Of no conscience

Description:Of no conscience
My name: Daniel H. Schluckebier. I am slightly an aggressive person with a good sense of humor. Man on a mission with goals to achieve. I love spending time to myself or with weird and interesting people. I love writing and into artistic thinking. I enjoy creating new identities and tend to be multi-personalistic from time to time... Considered mysterious and random. Not to be annoyed or upset. Very easy going...

Monday, March 24, 2008

The way I see things...

The truth is out
and though I speak not in tongues
I know its identity.

My conscience bleeds; I'm not saved.

I look above and I see the heavens open
I look below and I see the damp black soil.

I look from the outside into my own life and I see death.
I look at the anointed dead and I see a new life.

Truth is, like knittings we have much we share in common; same patterns.
Sadly, like knittings we fall apart so easily.

The world desensitized by lies...

I witness a moment's suicide to end its past but create a future history for those who witness...

Learn from the mistakes of others...

He who is in need beholds the rubric of judgment, like a human scavenger extending his empty hand wide open.

And you feed him not, your heart be judged by his need.

A scare crow stands at mid-field..
Like black crows we fill the skies but no one sees the good in us.

You expect me to fall but like a black cat I fall and manage to land on my feet.

No more hate...

Put to exile, like a marching army it uniformly marches out of my life...

Though sometimes hate manages to coma fledge deep within the density of my mind...


Hate speaks and says an eye for an eye.
Love says we'll all go blind.

Its as if everything that we don't like brings us closer to the truth of whom we really are...

2 comments:

Leonardo Melendez said...

Fuck you!

Beth said...

It is funny because it is when I realize a flaw I begin to analyze my life. Never when I realize my virtues.

The Reapers Boulevard

Is the journey alone in the long and busy lanes of life whereby everyone keeps loosing everything. Even those who gain, eventually loose everything in the end. Except the right decision that grants them eternal life(Giving their life to God)...